How to Mine Africoins
How to mine Africoins
1 .Open your wallet, and make sure you are connected to another wallet.
You are connected if you see the icon Wallet Connections in the lower right corner of your wallet.
2. Close your wallet and create the file Yourcoin.conf in the folder "%APPDATA%\Yourcoin\". (replace "Yourcoin" with the name of your coin)
3. Paste the following text into yourcoin.conf and save the file.
4. Download the latest version of cpuminer from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55038.0 and extract the zip file.
5. Create a .bat file named mine.bat and paste the following text into mine.bat.
minerd --url=http://127.0.0.1:4210 --userpass=rpc_user:2e5ba0458012ab175f4cb4ee8
Save the file inside the extracted cpuminer folder.
6. Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to start mining your first coins.